The tablet can be pre ordered from Lenovo’s online store starting today for the aforementioned price. It is certainly one of the best midranged offerings we’ve come across, especially considering the hardware on board. It runs Windows 8.1, so you can be assured of getting the best out of your productivity experience with this machine.
The tablet is only available in Ebony Black and we hope to find it through other e-commerce retailers in India over the coming weeks. Apart from the AnyPen technology built-in, the Yoga Tablet 2 has pretty much the same hardware as the standard variant. The tablet will officially start shipping the 28th of April, so if you place the pre-order now, you can expect to have the device by the end of the month. Read on for the full hardware specs of the Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2.
· 8-inch 1920×1200 resolution display (10-point multitouch)
· 7mm thickness
· 426 grams
· 8MP rear camera (f/2.2 sensor)
· 1.6MP front camera
· Quad core 1.3 GHz Intel Atom Z3745 processor
· 2GB RAM
· 32GB storage (expandable up to 64GB)
· Front facing stereo speakers with Dolby Audio and Wolfson Master Hi-Fi Codec
· Windows 8.1 OS
· 6,400 mAh battery